|Posted by VOV Spectators Association on December 16, 2014 at 12:40 AM|
Song writing contest for IPU-132
The Voice of Vietnam has launched a song writing contest in the lead up to the 132nd General Assembly of the Inter-parliamentary Union (IPU- 132) in Hanoi on March, 2015.
Professional and amateur musicians or songwriters in Vietnam. (Members of the Organizing Committee and Jury Board are not allowed to participate).
Entries should welcome IPU-132 hosted by Vietnam’s National Assembly; praise and honor peace, security, development, and humane values; promote human rights and friendship among nations, between the National Assembly and people of Vietnam and the parliaments and people of countries around the world; introduce the land, people, and cultural diversity of Vietnam to international friends; and promote Vietnam’s image to the world.
+ Forms of entry: songs (solo, duo, choir, collective singing)
- Songs should have both lyrics and music and be clearly presented, (handwritten or typed, no erasing) on A4-sized paper.
- Clearly state the names of the authors of the music and lyrics. (A CD of the recorded song is encouraged).
- Songs must have no copyright problems.
- Each entrant or group of entrants may send no more than 03 entries.
- Entrants must state their names, pen names, addresses, and contact numbers.
+ Delivery deadline:
Entries must be postmarked between December 4, 2014 and January 30, 2015.
+ Entry sent to:
Music-Information-Entertainment Channel (VOV3), the Voice of Vietnam, 58 Quan Su Street, Hanoi. Contact number: 04.39393377
+ Prizes: 01 first prize (30 million VND)
02 second prizes (15 million VND each)
02 third prizes (10 million VND each)
05 consolation prizes (05 million VND each)
The awards ceremony will be held in early March, 2015.
Categories: VOV SAB News